We aim to provide products which are good value with a good service to make your shopping experience with us enjoyable. If you have any complaints you can write to us at email@example.com or phone us on 01271889147 where we will address any concerns you have at our earliest opportunity.
You can find full details of our full postal services and returns procedure by visiting our webpage Deliveries and Returns page.
Should any item you order be out of stock we will advise a.s.a.p. and offer an alternative item before despatching, or if you prefer a refund instead we will do so in full a.s.a.p. In the unlikely event that you do not want the goods when they have been received you should read our Returns and Refunds’ Policy before sending it back so we can advise on any carriers to use.
Other terms you should be aware of
- Use of this site. The rights in the designs, pictures, logo’s, Photographs, and all other images and content are owned or licenced to Blue Moon Leisure UK Ltd and as such are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, post, republish post or transmit any part of this website without first obtaining written permission from Blue Moon Leisure UK Ltd. You may only print individual pages for your own personal use.
- Liability. We do our best to keep this website as up to date as possible, however the products photographed on the website might not be the exact or actual products we send out. The content of the site should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to either take any decision or action you might later regret. We are always available to either phone or e-mail with any questions you might have or to discuss any items or check stock availability.
- Content and advertisements. Though we provide some links to external sites we have no control over them so do not accept responsibility for their content and reliability of these and also of any advertisements you may encounter.
- Changes of terms. We reserve the right to change our terms without notice and if you use our site after the terms have been changed you will be bound by the new terms.
- Unauthorised use of this website could be considered a criminal offence and give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Your contract for purchases made on this website is with Blue Moon Leisure UK Ltd and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for private and domestic use and not for re-sale. We take no responsibility for goods bought on this site through a third party and any issues a customer may have with such goods should be dealt with by the seller direct.
- All details provided during purchase must be true, accurate, current and complete and any credit or debit you are using must be your own.
- Overseas Customers must contact us for prices before placing the order where we will try to find a suitable affordable postage costs. For delivery addresses outside of the UK any import duties and taxes that might be applicable in those overseas countries must be paid for by the purchaser or receiver of the goods. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and change all the time so if you have any doubts about any possible chargeable taxes we suggest you contact your local customs office.
- Stock Taking and Holiday Shutdowns is something that we do not do often but both are of-course very important. When this happens customers will be advised on at least two pages on our website. Normally on our `Home Page` and also in the `Cart section` where a purchase is made. On resume of business all `Express` orders will be given priority and then the other orders on earliest orders first.
Lastly, though these terms may sound daunting, they are all fairly standard and just as you would expect of a professional on-line store. Our high level of customer service ensures many of the terms are never actually ever needed, and we always prefer to speak to customers in the first instance to resolve any issues if they do occur.