Visitors are very welcome to our showroom. You can try our superb snooker cues and pool cues on our showroom pool table before you buy. Visitors by appointment only.
Though we have been at our premises for 9 months we have concentrating on refurbishing the inside of the property in order to keep our business going during the transition. Therefore at the moment the outside of the building still resembles a grocery store which is what it was before we moved in. The picture below will hopefully help visitors to identify it when you are looking for us. We are right opposite the Village Bakery which is just past the snooker club if coming from the top end of the village or just past Loverings Garage if coming from the Seaside end of the village. The new location has its own car park so if you give us a call when you arrive we will come out and meet you. If you are using Sat Nav our postcode is EX34 0DB.
We have nearly 200 cues on display as well as a very wide range of cases and accessories.
Before visiting, to make best use of your time, please could you give consideration to the following;
- What type of cue do you want, is it for snooker or pool?
- What type of cue do you want, 1 piece, 2 piece or butt jointed?
- Do you have a case or will you look to be buying one with the cue? We have some very good cue and case deals for snooker and Pool players, though of course you are welcome to select any case of your choice. If you do have a case it is a good idea to bring it to make sure your cue will fit in okay.
- What is your budget? We will try to guide you through some options when you visit but there are a lot of cues here to chose from and we will try to advise you of the cues that will fall within your budget so you do not use up your time trying cues that you might consider too expensive. We have a good range of cues in most budgets but obviously the bigger your budget the more cues you will be able to try, and the longer it may take.
- Some customers choose their cue quite quickly, but it is not unusual for customers to spend over an hour choosing one so try to leave yourself enough time when you visit.
- Since relocating we have been concentrating the refurbishment on the inside in order to keep our business running. The building is not signed outside and still resembles a grocery shop! You may need to ask for directions in order to find us but we are on the High Street so it is easy to get to. We have our own car park so I will come out and meet you when you have advised you have arrived.
- Visit our website snookercues.com before you visit to see what products we have and perhaps which cues you may like to try on our showroom table.
We look forward to meeting you soon and helping you buy one of our products, please give me a ring on 01271 889147 or e-mail me to arrange an appointment time.